Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:28:27 -0600

Current gNewSense color is blue, and kgNewSense is green. I would prefer blue for both, but I guess the idea was to give kgNewSense a different feeling.

On Feb 12, 2008 11:08 AM, marcus <address@hidden> wrote:
Chris Andrew wrote:
> I could be wrong, but I think the KDE has traditionally used blue.

That's true and why Kubuntu uses blue to differentiate from Ubuntu and
fit in with KDE.

I don't mind the green, but it just doesn't feel like everything fits
together when the graphics and colours don't match. Start with green,
switch to blue. It feels a bit "makeshift", and doesn't look
professional to reviewers either.

Sure, it's not the top priority, but it is first impressions which count
with reviewers and new users.

Marcus