Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: Patricio Hernán Maciel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 01:44:40 -0300

Hi all, my name is Patricio Maciel (aka daleduro) from Argentina, first at all sorry for my english, it's not so good as i would like, i can help gNS project with the artwork, that's i know to do, i hope my work can be  useful.

I've posted a sketch of a simple (KDE) desktop with a blue-theme, i don't know why i've started with a kde desktop, i'm a gnome user, but anyway can be a good starting point, i've tried a k-menu button (a gNS-menu) in green too:

1) http://dalemasduro.iespana.es/imagenes/gns/kde_panel_detail1.png

2) http://dalemasduro.iespana.es/imagenes/gns/kde_panel_detail2.png

Im working on a login screen and a splash screen, but i need some feedback to know the way to follow....(talking about colours...), imo blue it's a great choice, but let me know what you think about---

Thanks...

--

Patricio Hernán Maciel (daleduro)