[gNewSense-users] Changing artwork

From: marcus
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Changing artwork
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:03:04 +0100

Are there any instructions on how to replace the boot and splash screen artwork?

I'd like to create a new distro based on gNS, but I'd need to replace the artwork to change the name.

Btw, is there a new version planned based on a newer K/Ubuntu, like Gutsy or the current development release which will also have long term support like Dapper did?

Thanks,

Marcus