[gNewSense-users] Status.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Status.
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:40:54 +0000

Hi, all.

Thanks to some recent work from Marko, we are almost 100% free in
MAIN.  Brian is just finishing-off a bug, then we'll be done.

Can I ask anybody that is still keen to help, to look at the kernel pages.

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Kernel

The kernel (KFV) checking will  be a real opportunity to make sure
that the GNU/Linux world is running with a free kernel.  As soon as
MAIN is declared free, we are going to start work on Kernel/Drivers,
so any help would be appreciated by Lee and myself.

Keep in-touch.

Thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/