[gNewSense-users] PFV- Thanks.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV- Thanks.
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:15:15 +0000

Hi, all.

Many thanks are due to Pitof for documenting the KFV (kernel freedom
verification) process.  This is based on the original PFV stuff, but
covers downloading and untaring the kernel image.

You can see the how-to, here:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/DocumentingYourWorkKernel

Please read through it and amend if necessary, this is a wiki, after all.

We only have 3 licences to sort now, before we can start on the kernel
stuff, so any contributions are very welcome.

Take care.

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/