Re: [gNewSense-users] Another call for help.

From: Johannes Schilling
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Another call for help.
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:16:02 +0100

Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2008 17:12:49 schrieb Chris Andrew:
> Hi, all.

hi

> Stats time again, tomorrow.  it would be great if anybody could do
> some work in PACKAGES/ MAIN, as we are so close to completing this
> section.
>
> If you are not sure about helping, please email me, or the list.

I'm new to the project, but i would like to support gNewSense
and to accede some work for the project, so please let me know what is left to
do.
I don't know how much work i can take on, as I already do a german translation
of the website, but i think there is still a possibility to do some other
work for the project ;-)

> Many thanks,
>
> Chris.

/dario