Re: [gNewSense-users] more x-org stuff

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] more x-org stuff
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:17:16 -0500

I beleive this issue, if not on this exact package came up and I think
I agreed with Justin's assessment. This line is stupidly placed in a
copyright file but doesn't add any additional restrictions to the user
anymore than stating "Do not carry an ice cream cone in your back
pocket in Kentucky" does - the laws don't affect those outside of
Kentucky and those in the given are are required to do that anyway.