[gNewSense-users] X crashes frequently

From: arnuld
Subject: [gNewSense-users] X crashes frequently
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:12:27 +0530 (IST)

I installed gNS 20 days ago and did a dist-upgrade at that time because X
was crashing frequently while I was working,  saying "caught Signal 11".
After the dist-upgrade the problem remained the same and now even after
BBrazil pushed a major change in xorg packages the problem is still there.
X keeps on crashing suddenly and frequently.

What I need to do to stop this ?

-- arnuld
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com