Re: [gNewSense-users] suspect non-free xserver-xorg-driver-nsc/

From: marco\.chieppa-crap
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] suspect non-free xserver-xorg-driver-nsc/
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 01:54:04 +0100

oh, good!

thanks!

marco

I'll send an e-mail off to address@hidden tonight - it takes
a few weeks
for them to respond but we'll find out. :)

My first glance at that says it's Free Software (It doens't
require you
to adhere to any specific legislation and what is a
restriction changes
as the law does - restrictions that are already on the user
even if the
license doesn't say it.

Thought at the same time I can imagine that could be
manipulated as well.

Either way, I'll submit a letter to them.

-Kevin