Re: [gNewSense-users] RFR - varias páginas

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] RFR - varias páginas
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:57:47 -0500

> sorry for being ignorant, but anyone care to enlighten me as to whats
> happening? :p
> kk

Leo said that he's translated the following pages and is passing them
off for others to check on and improve.

He also says that since he's not built his own distro using Builder
before, he's not exactly sure how to translate some of the more
technical terms found in the "Build your own distro" section.

He promises to do more translation when he has more time.