Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork.
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:52:06 +0000

Karl,

I've got some spare time, and am not at all creative, maybe I'll do that ;-).

I was just trying to find a volunteer, so that we have a point of
contact.  When we do future releases, I'm sure people will want/ like
nice artwork.

Any takers?

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/