[gNewSense-users] PFV rankings.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV rankings.
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:07:13 +0000

Hi, again.

Remember that if someone is unable to continue to work on the package
sections they adopted, you will be helping the gNS goals by adopting
these sections, and as such, are entitled to record this in the
contrib rankings at the top of the page.

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain

We currently have 11 package sections that could be potentially fall
into this category.

If you want to have a go at them (please), can I suggest that you
email the current owner, out of courtesy, then announce on the list
that you are taking the section over.

Many thanks.  Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/