Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Translation

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNS Translation
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:26:27 +0000

Brian, et al,

I hope I don't speak out of place.

When I was in a similar position, I posted a message asking who was
running PFV stuff. Nobody was (Brian etc doing the brain ache work),
so I volunteered myself.  it was then up to me to think of the best
way forward, drawing from my life experience and stuff I'd seen
working well, using the Open Source model.  of course, I
screw-up....that's life.

Unfortunately, because we all volunteer, people will come and go.  We
must be thankful for whatever they bring to gNS.

If you think you can be in charge of the Spanish side of things, then
go for it.  If you mess up, learn from it, and get better.  You'll be
appreciated for any efforts you make.

Thanks,

Chris.