[gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 30

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 30
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:44:07 -0500

We plan to have another version out based upon Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy Heron" LTS.

gNS has decided to only track the LTS releases of Ubuntu for the time
being for many reasons (lack of personnel, longer support, etc.)

This is why Dapper was chosen, not Edgy or Feisty or Gutsy.

This may change if the Gobuntu distribution of Ubuntu really assists
our efforts. (It seems to be doing so. I haven't had a lot of time to
sit in front of my laptop running Gobuntu.)

--BK

(...or do any PFV. sorry Chris.)