Re: [gNewSense-users] MAIN/ C to finish.

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] MAIN/ C to finish.
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:02:54 +0200

Chris Andrew wrote:
Is anyone able to finish the last 5% of http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/MainC ?

it would be good to _put this one to bed_.

The problem is cdrtools. In latest thread[1] about that Kevin Dean said in the end[2]:
: I'm trying to find out what is the "best" solution to this. Obviously
: the entire package is Free Software now and obviously we're quite able
: to distribute the source. The problem is that the BINARIES can't be
: distributed because we can't meet the terms of both the GPL and the
: CDDL at the same time.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2007-11/msg00058.html
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2007-11/msg00073.html

--