[gNewSense-users] Re: Anyone seen Tomasz?

From: odder
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Anyone seen Tomasz?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:37:42 +0100

2007/11/10, Chris Andrew <address@hidden>:

> Odder, if you are around, that's great, just let us know.

Hi List,
yes, I'm around, but I've got a huge problem with my Internet
connection and am able to spend only about 2-3 hours on the Internet
every week. These problems wiil be solved very soon (I hope next week
or next week after that), and I'll do everything I should do about my
PFV work.

Cheers, and sorry for not helping you that long.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski