Re: [gNewSense-users] What sucks about gNewSense?

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] What sucks about gNewSense?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:59:18 -0500

I was referring to that liblicense, yes. I do understand, however,
that it isn't an end-all solution to the problem. I only used it to
illustrate a possible solution and give an example of a tool that does
something similar to what I envision. It could, in theory, be expanded
to handle a myriad of licenses on a file-by-file basis.