[gNewSense-users] PFV- Request for help with small package sections.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV- Request for help with small package sections.
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:59:06 +0000

Hi, everybody.

Just to let everybody on the list know that we still need help on Packages/ MAIN

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain

If you can spare a small amount of time, we have two package sections
that only have 12 packages in each.

Have a look at:

Main language-pack-kde-v - language-pack-kde-zz

and

Main language-support-u - language-support-zz

Please can you let the list know, if you adopt a section.  Of course,
if you'd like to email me personally, to discuss this, then that is
fine.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/