[gNewSense-users] package adopted: Language-pack-ti-Language-pack-yi

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: [gNewSense-users] package adopted: Language-pack-ti-Language-pack-yi
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:45:15 -0600

Good morning,

I've just addopted Language-pack-ti-Language-pack-yi.
Now I have another question. There's a copyright file in the debian folder, and it says that the license is gplv2+. But every file has a header saying "This file is distributed under the same license as <the corresponging program>".
For example, apt.po says "This file is distributed under the same license as apt", and apt's license [1] has an addition to the GPL. And, this way, the acl.po file is licensed under LGPL [2].
So, shoud I take as the license of the package the one on the Debian folder?

[1] http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/a/apt/apt_0.5.27.1/apt.copyright
[2] http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/a/acl/acl_2.2.42-1ubuntu1/copyright
--
Leo Arias