Re: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software and bugs.

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software and bugs.
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:53:52 -0400

I'm not exactly certain what happened here...

Has the DB been restored from an older version?

I'm almost 100% sure that I removed the suspected NonFree pertaining
to bug 00099 and 00109 (Artistic License)... It seems that they've
re-appeared. I tend to pair my wiki edits with post to the mailing
list...

Anyway, I've re-removed cracklib2 (since the Original Artistic License
has been approved by gNS), libfont-ttf-perl and... another perl
thing... (How specific!)

-Kevin