[gNewSense-users] Weekly bug and package freedom statistics.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly bug and package freedom statistics.
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:27:31 +0100

Hi, everybody.

It's been a fair to good week at gNS.

With regard to bugs, we have 32 open, which is a reduction of 1 from
last week.  Well done!

Things have been changing a bit on the package freedom verification
(PFV) side, with many larger sections being broken down in to more
manageable chunks (around 30 packages, usually).  For this reason, the
statistics have changed from week to week, so at a glance it's
difficult to work out whether we are getting anywhere.

By my calculations, we have roughly a 6% increase in free package,
since last week :-).  Way to go!

Here a link, so you can have a look yourselves.

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp

Thanks for all of your efforts, they really are appreciated.  Without
us doing what we do, this great project of Brian's would not be moving
forward as well as it is.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/