[gNewSense-users] Bug how-to required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Bug how-to required.
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:05:56 +0100

Hi, all.

I have just added a new entry to the _Current Projects_ page
(http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects).

We need somebody to write a short _How-to_ for bug reports.  I don't
think one exists already (apologies Brian, et al if I missed one).

Having looked at some of the current bugs, some of them are missing
information, and are difficult to follow.

Fields such as _Resolution_  should be completed, which is often not
the case.  The reports should be easy to review, should somebody feel
they can help out with a bug.

If you can write a short how-to, please feel free to volunteer to the
list. This work would have significant benefits to the extended gNS
community.

On the subject of bugs, can somebody please help me to create 2 extra
columns on the bug report page.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/