[gNewSense-users] Removal of non-gNS packages.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Removal of non-gNS packages.
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:31:26 +0100

Hi,

I know that many of you have tried out the new Perl script to aid PFV.
 At the moment, this script reads from the Ubuntu list of packages,
and not the gNS packages.  In order to get an accurate stats report
later today, could you please quickly check your package list against
the gNS repository, and remove and diffs.

For example, if you are working on MAIN/ a, your package list is found here:

http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/pool/main/a/

not here:

http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/a/

We just use the second link to check licence info.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/