[gNewSense-users] Profile completion.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Profile completion.
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:35:45 +0100

Hi, all.

Can people who create gNS profiles, try to complete some details.

When filing bugs or making other positive contributions, it is
especially helpful to know your email address.

For example, axlr8or has just filed a bug (many thanks).  It may be
necessary to contact him, without bothering the rest of the list, so
that we can progress the bug.  Unfortunately, we can't see how to do
this at the moment.

A few other profiles are like this and it would be good if they weren't.

Thanks for showing an interest in gNSD, though :-).

Cheers,

Chris.