[gNewSense-users] Use of Launchpad type bug-tracking and collaboration s

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Use of Launchpad type bug-tracking and collaboration software.
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:14:30 +0100

Hi, all.

I was wondering whether it is worth reviewing the use of a system such as Launchpad, to maintain bugs and aid collaboration.

I know that Launchpad is used by Ubuntu, but unfortunately is not (I believe) GPL'd.

1.  Has anybody used a similar (GPL'd) system to manage bugs etc?

2.  Would such a system provide advantages over the current wiki solution?

3.  If so, what are they?

4.  What are the disadvantages?

Many thanks for listening/ reading.

Cheers,