Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Wikipedia

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Wikipedia
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 01:14:40 +0100

On 6/27/07, Romel Sandoval <address@hidden> wrote:
I think that a pseudo-official gNewSense package repository must emerge.

This will happen at some point, if someone wants to do the groundwork
to make this happen I'm happy to add this to our servers (assuming
it's all free),

And when the time comes, must become the official gNewSense package
repository.

Find a nice way to add it to Builder and I'll be glad to add it.

El mar, 26-06-2007 a las 22:12 +0300, Yavor Doganov escribió:
> Paul O'Malley wrote:
> >
> > convince Brian Brazil that you know what you are doing
>
> I don't purport that I have sufficient packaging skills, not at all.
> So definitely I'm not going to try to convince anyone about this,
> since it is not a true statement.

While my Debian skills are good, they are not superb. I'm willing to
coach, but if a package is unmaintainable it's usually obvious (to me
at least).

BTW, if anyone is in Zurich I'm here for the next week.

Brian