Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Wikipedia

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Wikipedia
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:28:58 +0100

Yavor Doganov wrote:
At Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:20:45 +0930,
Karl Goetz wrote:
if you can provide proof that you have a plan for keeping it up to
date,

I wonder what would constitute such a proof?  Is there a checklist
somewhere, a quiz or something?  Or the package has to be maintained
for at least X months and used by at least Y users who are supposed to
"vote" for it somehow?  Or perhaps there is a committee that should
decide?  What criteria should be met in order to "provide proof"?

the relevant patches to builder,

I see.  I was thinking of a more organized procedure, but I guess it's
too early to discuss it now.

and that it fits our guidelines (its free software),

This goes without saying.
convince Brian Brazil that you know what you are doing and have the will to do this

Regards,
Paul