Re: [gNewSense-users] Package Freedom Verification.

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Package Freedom Verification.
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:49:24 +0100

Regarding package verification, I am quite happy to work away at one or
two packages a time and will continue to do so. Thanks for the praise
though Chris (it's always welcome). Also, adding a record each update is
a good idea and I will start doing so. I also think that it is a good
idea because if anyone wants to help out on a package already started,
some order can be maintained. That said, I would encourage anyone who
can, to volunteer on a package (doesn't necessarily even have to be a
new one). It is not difficult and doesn't have to be particularly time
consuming, if you have ten minutes to spare you could probably verify 3
or  4 programs. Unless of course you find a non-free program, but then
that's why we're doing this, innit? ;).

Lee