Re: [gNewSense-users] Wikipedia

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Wikipedia
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:14:47 +0100

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Chris Andrew wrote:
>> Guys (and girls?),
>>
>> Is it worth somebody (not me, as I have lots to do) spending 5 minutes
>> reviewing the Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnewsense> entry?
>
> Done.  It was up-to-date, but I tweaked it a little.
>
> Matt Flaschen

I've also changed the bit about non-free repositories. Before, it gave the
impression that it's not
possible to use any non-free respositories with gNewSense, even if you want to.
That fuels the
criticism that some people have of gNewSense, that we're "taking away people's
freedom" somehow.
Obviously that's unfounded, as we're not trying to force anyone to use it, or
to replace the Ubuntu
website with the gNewSense one or anything.

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files -