Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense for PowerPC?

From: Larry Cafiero
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense for PowerPC?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:20:43 -0700

[Fixing the second paragraph to read: Having said this, it would behoove any distro to develop for PowerPC machines because it would show a foresight to develop for a platform that still has at least -- at least -- a decade of life left . . . . Ubuntu dropped the ball on this by dropping PowerPC support, but not all distros have to be as myopic as Ubuntu on this issue.

The lesson here is not to write and read at the same time. LC]