Re: [gNewSense-users] OFTC?

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] OFTC?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 02:01:07 +0100

On 6/11/07, rek2GNU/Linux <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, I don't check the list to much because Iam very very busy with
BinaryFreedom lately,
today is Sunday and I am reading a couple emails, I notes you guys are
talking about moving to OFTC? this is official? Paul? Brian? Karlz? what
is your input?
I don't really mind, actually to have it on OFTC will be better for me
because we have the BinaryFreedom channel there and I will be able to
participate on IRC more.

Myself and Paul currently have no plans to move from Freenode.
Freenode has been among the irc networks I've been using for over 3
years and I see no reason to move off it.

Brian