[gNewSense-users] Can this stop?

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Can this stop?
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:25:00 -0400

Patrick,
I don't know the situation, and frankly I don't care. You've said
nothing on this list that is inflamitory, however, you've said a TON
that is off topic.
If you have a concern with Freenode or PDPC you should address them
directly. Paul O'Malley is a Freenode staff member, yes, but this is
NOT a Freenode list, regardless of who posts to it.

I repsectfully ask you to take your complaint up with PDPC or Freenode
and stop mass mailing off topic (and because half was said privately)
and confusing threads on a very project specific list.
Thanks,
Kevin

+1

Patrick:

Your complaints, the validity of which I deign to not discuss, are not
best filed here.

If you'd like to assist the gNewSense project we'd be glad to have
you; if you'd rather not due to concerns of yours that you have voiced
repeatedly on this list, we will understand.

Right now there is no formal declaration of rules of Conduct for the
gNewSense Project (as opposed to the Debian Manifesto or the Ubuntu
Code of Conduct, the later of which I've signed.)

That will change. If you'd like to change that sooner, the way you are
going about it currently is not extremely productive.

--Brian