[gNewSense-users] off topic mails from people

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: [gNewSense-users] off topic mails from people
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:03:52 +0100

Hi All,

With regard to mails that are off topic for this list:

(A) It is nothing to do with this list.

(B) the person in question has an issue with freenode.net and or staff
there, and has had their service withdrawn.

(C)  There are potential legal issues which make it impossible for me to
give you more details.

(D) Obviously they have nothing to do with this project.

With regard to people and IRC I do have an aside to pass to you a blog
from a chap that is on IRC on freenode on a regular basis.

One person's take on free speech: http://tinyurl.com/2ge8ga

Regards,

Paul