Re: [gNewSense-users] Mailing list for translations

From: Daniel Boza
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:34:39 -0400

No, the list is for Spanish General Discussion. If we get serious on translations then the General Discussion will be full with messages about translations. And we can use the translation mailing list to keep track of the history of translations.

On 5/25/07, rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO <address@hidden> wrote:
Daniel there is already a mailing list for that.

Chris F.

Daniel Boza wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
>     We are going to start the spanish translations, and a mailing list
> would be very useful, in fact in the future when the community grows
> we will NEED the mailing list. Please make mailing list for the
> spanish translation team.
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> --
> Daniel Boza