Re: [gNewSense-users] Source code for gNewSense-KDE live CD?

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Source code for gNewSense-KDE live CD?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:05:26 +0100

On 5/25/07, Guy Johnston <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if the source code for the KDE live CD is available to
download from the
gNewSense site? I've seen there's a file called "gnewsense-cdsource" for each
version number at
http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/. Does that include the source code for the
programs on both CDs, or
just the GNOME one?

It contains the source for both. There's a lot of overlap, so there's
no point in wasting diskspace on two seperate tarballs.

Brian

Thanks,

Guy

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files -
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html.