Re: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on newer Versions

From: Ringo Kamens
Subject: Re: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on newer Versions
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:12:32 -0400

The main reason is drivers. From what I have personally experienced
based on ease of install (not from actual factual evidence), fiesty
has way more new drivers. Granted, many of them may be proprietary but
I believe there are also new OSS ones. I need a more experienced
ubuntu person to clarify this one though.
Comrade Ringo Kamens