[gNewSense-users] international gnewsense sites/irc/lists

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] international gnewsense sites/irc/lists
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:31:05 +0930

Hi all
I'm emailing this list to try and 'stocktake' our current level of
international teams.

What i want to know is what international teams do we have? If you know
of any teams/ work being done i don't list bellow can you tell me? Also,
if you know who is contact for a team/site/etc listed can you let me know.
I'm planning to setup a page on our wiki listing all this info so i can
start getting some coherency in our community :)

English -
Website: http://www.gnewsense.org/
IRC: #gnewsense on irc.freenode.net
Forum: http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ForumMain/
Notes:

Italian -
Website: http://www.gnewsense.it/
IRC: Unknown
Forum: http://www.gnewsense.it/forum
Email list: Unknown
Notes:

German -
Website: http://www.gnewsense-users.de/
IRC: Unknown
Forum: http://www.gnewsense-users.de/
Email list: Unknown
Notes: Site looks like a forum (my Germans bad)

French -
Website: Unknown
IRC: Unknown
Forum: Unknown
Email list: Unknown
Notes: Partial translation of gnewsense-en wiki.

Spanish -
Website: Unknown
IRC: #gnewsense-es on irc.freenode.net
Forum: Unknown