Re: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on Feisty]

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on Feisty]
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:43:52 +0930

Paul O'Malley wrote:
> rek2GNU/Linux wrote:
>> :-) I personally don't mind about the name but it looks that to use the
>> F does makes more sense. since is a feisty pull..
>>
>> Chris F.
>> http://www.binaryfreedom.info
>>
>> Matthew Flaschen escribió:

> As Chris says, delta as it is such a thing from upstream, and f as that
> is the upstream letter - we should keep it easy to work out the name.

To the best of my knowledge the next release will be gNewSense 1.x or
gNewSense 2.x.

Deltas, mathematical symbols, weird shortenings are all just for our
entertainment :)

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org
Australian Ubuntu users team - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam