Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on Feisty

From: Alejandro Serrano
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on Feisty
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:42:15 +0200

Sure I'll need it. The work I've been doing is just the scratch.
However, the KDE part of Feisty seems to be very similar to the one in
Dapper. In Gnome, there are sooo many changes (for example, artwork has
been split in several packages for screensavers, icons...)
My idea would be to upload the code in the repository once I confirm it
works, if the mantainers of gNewSense agree, and then everybody could
make its part. As for now, we could start looking at which packages
should be removed from "main" repository (I've removed hwdb,
hwdb-client-gnome, hwdb-client-kde, popularity-contest...)

Thanks in advance for the help,
Alejandro