Re: [gNewSense-users] OT - where did this 'burning dog' name come from?

From: Chris F.A. Johnson
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] OT - where did this 'burning dog' name come from?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:24:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Tryggvi Björgvinsson wrote:
andrei raevsky wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 18:34:00 -0400, rek2GNU/Linux <address@hidden>
wrote:

I would have used 'flameferret' :)

oh but a ferret is not a canid. but if we open the competition to
other land mammals which not "cremated rat"?

Weasels and ferrets are of the Mustelidae family (and Mustela genus). If
we were going for the Canidae family, I would have chosen 'hotdog' :)

   foxhound, firehound, smokehound, hellhound

   websetter, searsetter

   bakebeagle, charchow

   etc....

--