Re: [gNewSense-users] USB Flash Drives (FIXED)

From: Andrew Wigglesworth
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] USB Flash Drives (FIXED)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:53:47 +0000

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 20:23, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Just a heads-up.  The problem has magically disappeared without me doing
> anything in particular.  It now works...
>
> Matt Flaschen

If you stay up and watch at night you'll find it's the local mice who come out
and solve it for you (think tailor of Gloucester).  The only problem is that
they usually leave you another problem that seems to magically appear.

Also it's a bit of a sod when their droppings get into the CD drive

:-P

--
Andrew

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The
Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html