[gNewSense-users] Issues with BurningDog

From: Tin Tin
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Issues with BurningDog
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:53:03 +0000

Hi all!

I am currently using gNewSense KDE 1.1 and I installed the gNewSense
version of Firefox, BurningDog. The installation went fine but
BurningDog was not added automatically to the K Menu. This behavior is
unlike Ubuntu.

In addition, after I had added a shortcut to BurningDog on my panel, I
was browsing through the variety of icons when I spotted one with the
Mozilla Firefox logo and named "firefox". The icon was not free, so
why is it included with gNewSense?

Below is a screenshot:

http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gnuaj0.jpg

Regards