Re: [gNewSense-users] USB Flash Drives

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] USB Flash Drives
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:16:03 -0400

gNewSense KDE recognizes my USB Drive (1 GB Memorx TravelDrive) just fine.

Ensure that KDE is set to display device icons by right clicking on
the desktop and selecting "Configure Desktop", "Behaviour", "Device
Icons".

-Kevin

On 3/19/07, Josh Martens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmm it seems that I don't have it either, this must be dynamically created when
the usb drive is stuck in, I'm not currently at home, so I can't check for you.