[gNewSense-users] Free software BurningDog extensions

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Free software BurningDog extensions
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:12:49 +0000

Hi, does anyone know of a reliable way to find extensions for
BurningDog/Firefox which are free (as in freedom) software? There's a
lot of useful extensions (particularly to provide some of the Firefox 2
functions which aren't in version 1.5.x) on the Mozilla site, but most
of them aren't free software, and it's difficult to find out which ones
are. There's a list of "open source" extensions on Wikipedia, but that's
not a brilliant way to find them. I've seen that the Gnuzilla project
has a plugin finder for their version of IceWeasel to find free plugins,
does anyone know of a similar thing for extensions? The only ones I use
are Flashblock, MozCC and Unplug, as I haven't found any others which
are free and which I find useful (except maybe Googlepedia).

Thanks,

Guy

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files - see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html.