Re: [gNewSense-users] how can our community best support gNewSense?

From: Robert Vogel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] how can our community best support gNewSense?
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:59:58 -0500

Documentation is good, but it is not everything.

Consider sitting down, gaze into the lens of a video camera and explain
it like we sitting next to you. What have you done, what needs to be
done. Take pictures of the screen. Tell us where the problems are.

An hour in front of the camera should be about what you can put on a
single DVD. Edit it to polish it up some. Offer it for sale at cost plus
whatever.