Re: [gNewSense-users] how can our community best support gNewSense?

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] how can our community best support gNewSense?
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:16:11 -0500

On 3/8/07, Paul O'Malley <address@hidden> wrote:

For those that want to do something - Documentation is useful, even if
what you do is not of production quality, do it on the wiki and others
can polish it.

ok. In about 10 days I will have a "gNewSense for newbies" documentation ready.  It will be based, in part, on one I did for Knoppix (when in the live-CD mode) which can be found here: www.mlcug.org/knoppix.html

of course, the one for gNewSense will be talking about installing the system and about basic Gnome usage.  I will also include links to good GNU/Linux & Debian documentation (on apt for ex.).

does (anybody on) the panel approve of me going ahead with this?