Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: beryl

From: Jay
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: beryl
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:21:56 -0500

Here is a list of packages that I installed while setting up beryl.

FREE!  libgl1-mesa-glx
FREE!  xserver-xorg-air-core
FREE? linux-dri-modules-2.6.15-27-686
FREE? linux-dri-modules-common
FREE   beryl-core
FREE   beryl-manager
FREE   beryl-plugins
FREE   beryl-plugins-data
FREE   beryl-settings
FREE? emerald
FREE!  libxcomposite1

The lines marked with FREE!  -- I am 100% certain these packages are free. I have read the licence with my own eyes.
The lines marked with FREE   -- I am relatively sure are free, from word of mouth or reading it through a third party's website. Most of the beryl packages are free, but just in case I left those lines marked FREE since I have not read the licence file with my own eyes.
The lines marked FREE?   -- I am not sure weather they are free or not, but I am reasonably sure.
Can anyone verify that all of these packages are free? I do not want to have any non-free software on my system. Thank you in advance.