[gNewSense-users] [off topic] please sign and sent if you agree with us.

From: rek2GNU/Linux
Subject: [gNewSense-users] [off topic] please sign and sent if you agree with us.
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:51:59 -0600

At Binary Freedom we are going to be creating some petitions/forms/email/smail request for different type of things related to free culture/software , here we decided to start with something small to create a model in the code, from here we going to add much more important request to different corporations and related entities. http://petitions.binaryfreedom.info/linuxplus/