Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Burningdog crash - need help

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Burningdog crash - need help
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 06:01:17 +0000

On 2/7/07, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
Ringo Kamens wrote:
> This is one of my MAJOR gripes with gnewsense. Don't call it "firefox"
> in the repositories if it isn't.

Huh? I can think of much better gripes.

its that or create a metapackage 'firefox' which conflicts with the old
one, but this way seems easier (to me, not being the person doing the
packaging).

We would still have to call the source package firefox due to dependancies.
There's no gain to it, and it could break stuff.

Brian