[gNewSense-users] what about a gNewSense *DVD*?

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: [gNewSense-users] what about a gNewSense *DVD*?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:45:45 -0500

Hi friends,

I was wondering if Paul, Brian or somebody else could make a DVD
release of gNewSense.  That would make more software available for
dial-up users (like myself) and it would make an even better gNewSense
advocacy tool in the live-CD mode.

I would imagine that since the software in the gNewSense repositories
is already 100% free it should not be too hard to include it in a DVD
version of gNewSense.  Builder should make that rather
straightforward, right?

Is that a realistic option?

Could anyone do that?

Kind regards,

Andrei

PS: one thing which a DVD could make possible is for the user to
choose whether to start a Gnome or KDE session and/or to load KDE
applications with Gnome.  I used to be a KDE user, but having tried
the new Gnome now, I prefer to stay with it, but I miss Konqueror and,
even more so, k3b. So it would be wonderful to have them on top of my
Gnomed gNewSense.